Application & program fee
When to apply: rolling admittance
- Sign Up as a Stella & Dot Stylist online at www.stelladot.com
- Fill out your STEP application (found below) with your new Stella & Dot Stylist ID, a valid .edu email address, and indicate that you have two Trunk Shows booked in the next 30 days
- Indicate on your application who referred you to STEP; if you don’t have a referral, a mentor Stylist will be assigned to you
- Submit your completed application
Launch your own business for the cost of a pair of designer jeans.
Yes, those jeans look good on you, but success looks even better The cost of the program is $199 for your starting materials. Plus, you’ll spend a bit more building out your sample display.
Program Fee includes:
- Marketing Materials, including Look Books, order forms, invitations and more
- Stella & Dot University Training Program, including printed & online training materials
- Specialized student training, including mentoring, shadowing, online and phone training, step-by-step guide on how to start your business
- $350 in free jewelry of your choice to start your sample set – yours to keep!
- 50% off any additional samples you choose to purchase to build out your display
- All Stylist Specials apply for students
welcome / welcome back bonus
Why: The more jewelry you have to show, the more you sell and the more you earn
How much: Earn additional product credit to help build your display!
How: If you're serious, we're serious. Sign up in April or May to qualify.
1. Sign up as a Stella & Dot Stylist
2. Fill out the STEP application online at www.stelladot.com, using a valid .edu email address and your new Stylist ID.
3. Book and hold 2 qualified Trunk Shows within 30 days of your start or 're-start' dates and receive $150 in Product Credits
* Qualified Trunk Show = $300 in Retail Sales, 4 Unique Orders