Here are answers to the most common questions about the JEWELRY.
Any stone setting and crystals are all hand set
All enamel is hand painted.
When there is knotting on a style, it is hand knotted.
Glass or semi precious stones with facets are hand cut and faceted.
If the glass or semi precious stone is smooth, it is hand cut and polished.
Beads on a necklace without knots are hand strung.
All braiding is hand braided.
All styles with any sort of wire wrapping, fringe, etc are hand finished or hand assembled.
3 QUICK RULES
Always last on, first off.
Seal and store in air-tight plastic baggie. (Never keep your jewelry in the bathroom - humidity is the enemy).
Keep it dry (never bathe or spray perfume on your jewelry).
Here are answers to the most common questions about the HANDBAGS.
We carry handbags in untreated leather and other materials, take good care of your handbag and it can last forever.
To take care of your leather handbag:
- 1. Store your leather bag in its dust bag cover or use a natural fiber soft pillow cover. Never use a plastic bag.
- 2. Keep your cosmetic products and pens in pouches inside the bag to avoid staining.
- 3. Handle your bag with clean hands. Avoid handing your leather bag after applying beauty products, including hand creams.
- 4. Clean your bag if it gets dirty by simply wiping it with a soft, damp cloth. For a deeper clean, apply a good quality leather protector spray to clean dry leather. This can keep the leather from drying out and cracking over time. It will also reduce the tendency of the leather to stain. Avoid using leather cleaner that contains oils to clean, as cleaning oils can trap moisture and dirt, staining the leather. Ink marks, grease and oil stains are unfortunately not removable and should be left alone.
- 5. If the bag is stained, take it to a professional leather cleaner who will have the expertise to remove the stain.
To take care of all other handbags:
- 1. For both the interior and exterior of the bags, use a soft damp cloth to wipe down any spills or stains.
- 2. To make sure your bags stay in great condition, we do not recommend machine washing, dry cleaning or ironing any of our bags.