IT'S ABOUT THE PEOPLE.
Does mediocrity and 'it's good enough' thinking make you cringe? Are you a passionate, driven expert in your domain and ready to take charge in a key role? Then, let's talk. We've built a world-class company by partnering with people like you who've put us on the Inc. 500 'Fastest-Growing Company' list and the global billion dollar brand fast track. Seem like a good fit?
Who are we?
Join a world-class, profitable, explosive growth company with a seasoned executive team. Stella & Dot is boutique style Jewelry Company that sells online and through work from home, Independent Consultants at in home trunk shows. We are re-inventing the $100 Billion home-based business channel by combining the best of e commerce, social networking and retail with irresistible style and exceedingly personal service. Our mission is to revolutionize entrepreneurial opportunities for women (and a few good men) by reinventing the category and creating the modern business opportunity, our social selling platform. Stella & Dot has been featured in The Sunday Times, Daily Mail and in countless fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Grazia.
Please email a copy of your C.V. and a brief covering letter, listing the job title as subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Junior Customer Service Associate (Native English Speaker with Fluent German)
REPORTING: Head of Operations
LOCATION: Hammersmith, London
A Stella & Dot Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Stella & Dot Customers and Stylists. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers and Stylists in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. Communicate with customers and Stylists primarily via phone and email, and utilizes a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast-paced environment.
As part of our growing Customer Service team in the UK, we are looking for a talented individual who can hit the ground running and grow with us as we build our team. You will be handling calls from the UK and also Germany and France as we expand both from customers and Stylists and direct consumers.
Handle escalated calls and complaints including issues relating to policy and procedures, compliance, commission and returns.
- Use judgment and guidelines provided by Stella & Dot to properly provide credits and escalate issues
- Handle customer and stylist questions, complaints, order and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with one call/one email.
- Communicate with customers and stylists using web-based tools and demonstrate professional proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Follow up and provide thorough, closed loop service on issues that cannot be addressed in a single call
- Appropriately document all transactions and pertinent interactions.
- Adhere to structured workday schedule to provide maximum incoming call coverage.
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity measures (Availability, Logged In hours, Calls per day, etc.)
- Develop broad working knowledge of Stella & Dot practices and operations, and demonstrate continued and consistent proficiency in the skill sets utilized within the Call Center.
- Participate in team meetings and required training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years' experience in a customer service or sales call center - direct selling environment desirable.
- Good IT Skills with Word, Excel, Email and other systems
- Ability to communicate (orally & written) correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate -- follow customer issue without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrable ability to use judgment and logic to determine issue resolution
- Demonstrable ability to research complex issues using multiple systems
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally
- Action oriented and self disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly & effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Able to cope with a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Have a passion and interest for fashion and our fabulous product
- Excited to be part of a start up and be all hands on deck
- Can cope with ambiguity
- Good eye for detail
- Flexible, willing pair of hands for our growing office
- Be an ambassador for our brand
JOB TITLE: Assistant/Brand Manager: Consumer Marketing
REPORTING: Head of Marketing UK
LOCATION: Hammersmith, UK
This is a pivotal role in our growing EMEA hub based in Hammersmith. You will be responsible for helping to build our profile in the UK through various mediums (especially online). Key to your role will be driving the brands awareness in the UK Marketplace focusing on both the product itself and our Stylist opportunity. Furthermore, it will be key to support the management of our product portfolio, understand changes and trends in the market place and adapt to them swiftly to maximise our impact and manage our product Inventory.
You will report into our Head of UK Marketing, but need to be confident and personable to work closely and build strong relationships with our Head Office in San Bruno, California.
- Ensure site management optimization –both with our existing site and also working with our International team to drive results and maximize productivity through new avenues
- Set in place a strategy, with the support of the Head of Marketing to drive forward the brands e-commerce capabilities, presence and interaction
- Drive brand awareness amongst consumers
- Leverage Search Engine Optimization for the brand to increase brand awareness
- Grow our social media activity and interaction strategically
- Management and implementation of a CRM plan
- Analyse site analytics and recommend and implement changes from this
- Management of Consumer and Hostess focused launches for the UK market from adaption of US design materials, to strategic planning, to executing tactical activities for our market
- Leverage and customise all existing content for the UK market
- Continual maintenance and updating of the UK website
- Market Research into competitors in the marketplace and understanding of social selling business models
- Good leadership and upward-management skills to enable you to work closely with other areas of the business in the UK and USA
- To be a brand champion - supporting our brand ideals, vision and position to engage and inspire others
- Be seen as a link and support to our Stylists from Head Office
Education and Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced online-based company, with strong working knowledge of online marketing for at least 2 years
- Ideally some experience working in an FMCG/ Fashion and Accessories (not essential)
- A good academic Bachelor's degree
- Must have excellent proven copywriting and project management skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft office, all types of social networking sites
- You must possess a unique blend of creative, business and technical savvy
Personal Qualities: Are you 1 ½ - 2 years into a career in Marketing perhaps at an FMCG and looking to join an exciting, entrepreneurial business where you can really make a difference - then this could be the role for you!
- A passion for fashion /lover of our products
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Good proof-reading skills and an eye for detail even in a fast environment
- Excited to be part of a start-up and embrace the opportunity to take on responsibility outside of a normal Brand Manager role
- Flexible, willing pair of hands for our growing office and prepared to 'go beyond' Personable and able to build strong networks with the UK and US teams
- Be a true ambassador for our brand and 'live' Stella & Dot because you will be surrounded by passionate, inspired people!
All payments made under this scheme are made gross and will be liable for UK tax at the marginal rate of the referrer. The referrer should declare receipt of the payment to HM Revenue & Customs in their annual tax return, the payment should be included as other taxable income in the Income section of the tax return. This declaration is the responsibility of the individual referrer.